I'VE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM, WHAT DO I DO?
WILL YOU REFUND THE SHIPPING CHARGES ON MY PARCEL?
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
SW The Brand is not responsible for any missing or lost packages due to UPS/USPS error. SW The Brand does not issue refunds.
PRODUCT & STOCK
WILL AN ITEM BE BACK IN STOCK?
Occasionally we may restock an item due to high demand. To know when items are restocked please follow @SWTheBrand.
PAYMENT PROMOS & GIFT VOUCHERS
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE TO PAY FOR MY ORDER?
We accept PayPal, major credit cards, and Afterpay.
WHAT IS SALES TAX?
Sales Tax is charged on items shipped to the US. In States where an obligation to collect, you'll see sales tax applied to your order, which will be correct for the shipping address that you've selected.
CAN YOU HELP WITH USING MY PROMO CODE AT THE CHECKOUT?
At checkout, please enter the code that was issued. It will be deducted from the subtotal of the order. Store credit coupons are one-time use. Should there be a remaining balance, a new store credit coupon will be issued.
HOW DOES AFTERPAY WORK?
Afterpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free installments paid every 2 weeks.
HOW DO I PAY FOR AN ORDER USING AFTERPAY?
- Add your items to your shopping bag and head to checkout as normal.
- When you get to checkout, choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method.
- Customers using this payment option for the first time will need to register with Afterpay and provide a valid and verifiable email address, mobile phone number and a credit or debit card. Returning customers will be asked to log into their account. It's important that you provide the correct details, as Afterpay will need to send over your payment schedule.
- Once you've placed your order using AfterPay, you'll receive an email from them as well as your SW The Brand order confirmation email.
HOW DOES THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE WORK FOR AFTERPAY?
- All customers will be required to make their first payment at the time of purchase.
- The three outstanding payments will then be deducted every 2 weeks from the payment method you selected.
- If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you can do this through your Afterpay account.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due via email or text.
- If you miss a payment, you may be subject to late fees.